Friday 15 February 2013

The Beginning (Again)

Hi there, welcome to my humble blog.

This blog was first launched under another name, Sam's Big Bible Blog. For various reasons that blog ended up being too much to maintain and it fell by the wayside. Recently though things have changed and I have been trying for to work out how to re-launch the blog I once loved so much. Having been recently asked to start a devotional diary and having done this blog thing before I know this is a way that I will be able to keep positive about, also having a following (however small) will hold me accountable and should help me keep posting regularly.

I came to the decision that too much has changed and too much time has passed to just pick up where I left off in the old feed and decided it was time for me to come out into the open and start this thing we call blogging again. 

I hope to welcome back old followers from Sam's Bible blog, you all know me and although I am now using my real name nothing important has changed. I am still an avid, young and at times naive Christian trying to follow the path to becoming a minister however hard and rocky it may be.

To anyone new I am so glad to see you, feel free to look at the old blog and read through it, I hope it will give some insight to who I am. I hope we can come to know each other in the future.

So I think that is everything for now, I'm looking forward to talking to you all soon.

Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment